The program is for those who wish to get an advanced degree in management for a career in academia, business, or public administration.
Courses will be held in our monumental building, which is located in the heart of Ankara and they will be taught by top-notch, research active faculty.
The program offers courses in all major fields of management, which comprise finance, accounting, production and operations management, supply chain and logistics management, organization and strategy, and marketing. Students will also have a chance to select from a large pool of elective courses, which offer more detailed information about functional fields or introduce hot topics such as innovation and entrepreneurship.
This two-year-long program requires completion of a Master’s thesis, which will not only give students a chance to develop their analytical thinking and research skills but also lay out a solid background for those who wish to pursue doctoral studies in most fields of social science.
- To have an undergraduate degree (Preference will be given to candidates who has completed a BS degree in faculty of administrative sciences and economics, business/management schools, industrial/management engineering, psychology, and sociology).
- To have a minimum 2.70/4.00 GPA score.
- To obtain a minimum score of 80 on ALES EA or equivalent score on GMAT.
- To prove proficiency in English. A minimum score of 80 on ÜDS/KPDS/YDS/YÖKDİL/e-YDS or equivalent score on an exam accepted by Turkish Higher Education Council (YÖK).
- There is no tuition fee for Turkish candidates. International candidates are required to pay tuition fee and application fee. Current tuition fee is 15.000,00 TL for each semester. Application fee is 100,00 TL. The application fee of those candidates who are accepted to the program will be deducted from their tuition fee. The application fee of those candidates who are not accepted to the program will not be refunded. Fees can be paid into bank account with IBAN TR76 0001 2009 4110 0006 0000 14.
Tel: +90 312 596 46 48
+90 312 596 44 91
+90 312 596 44 94