MSc program in International Relations is designed to equip students with specialized knowledge in the study of International Relations. This program is essentially for those who aim at a career in the academia although the graduates of the program find employment in a variety of sectors ranging from civil service to foreign affairs, press, media and the private sector.
This demanding program offers courses in the following subfields of International Relations, which are peace and conflict resolution, international security and intelligence, migration and diaspora studies as well as regional studies in Middle East, Eurasia, Africa, Asia Pacific and South Asia.
This two-year-long program requires completion of a Master’s thesis, which enhance student’s analytical thinking and research skills and provide a background for those who want to pursue a doctoral degree.
- To have an undergraduate degree in International Relations or Political Science and International Relations
- To have a minimum GPA of 2.50/4.00
- To have a minimum score of 55 on ALES (Verbal or Equally Weighted) or an equivalent GMAT score.
- Proven proficiency in English (A minimum score of 80 on ÜDS/KPDS/YDS/TOEFL/e-YDS or a minimum score of 90 on YÖKDİL English Exam.)
- There is no tuition fee for Turkish candidates. International candidates are required to pay tuition fee and application fee. Current tuition fee is 15.000,00 TL for each year. Application fee is 100,00 TL. The application fee of those candidates who are not accepted to the program will not be refunded. Fees can be paid into bank account with IBAN TR76 0001 2009 4110 0006 0000 14.
Ankara Sosyal Bilimler Üniversitesi
Uluslararası İlişkiler Bölümü
Hacı Bayram Mahallesi, Hükümet Meydanı
No.2, 06050 Ulus/Ankara Turkey
Tel.: +90 (0312) 596 44 95