Ph.D. program aims at equipping the students with the capability of doing research that has potential to make contribution to the development of knowledge in the management and organization field.
The program is essentially for those who aim at a career in academia, although the degree may be instrumental for consulting or public administration careers as well.
Courses will be held in our monumental building, which is located in the heart of Ankara and they will be taught by a top-notch, research active faculty.
This demanding program offers courses in major subfields of management and organization, which are organization theory, organizational behavior, and strategic management as well as compulsory courses in philosophy of science, methodology, and data analysis. A limited number of elective courses will help students deepen their understanding of theory and methodology.
This four-year-long program entails intensive coursework, seminar, a comprehensive exam, dissertation proposal, and dissertation work.
The program aims at producing the best doctoral graduates in management in Turkey.
- A Master of Science degree (in business administration, management, management and organizations, economics, psychology, political science, public administration, or sociology).
- A minimum GPA (Master's ) of 3.00/4.00
- A minimum score of 80 on ALES EA or an equivalent GMAT score.
- Proven proficiency in English (A minimum score of 80 on ÜDS/KPDS/YDS/YÖKDİL/e-YDS or an equivalent score on an exam designated by Turkish Higher Education Council (YÖK)).
- There is no tuition fee for Turkish candidates. International candidates are required to pay tuition fee and application fee. Current tuition fee is 15.000,00 TL for each semester. Application fee is 100,00 TL. The application fee of those candidates who are accepted to the program will be deducted from their tuition fee. The application fee of those candidates who are not accepted to the program will not be refunded. Fees can be paid into bank account with IBAN TR76 0001 2009 4110 0006 0000 14.
Tel: +90 312 596 46 48
+90 312 596 44 91
+90 312 596 44 94